Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I Fell Asleep in Heaven



I felt completely in my element as I maneuvered through this place quickly; as if I had spent a lifetime here. I can remember passing out flower petals by the handfuls to little children that were so happy to see me coming. I knew all of these children very well.  Their little faces bought me so much joy. Some would run up and smile while others just wanted to touch the tips of my fingers.  One child found so much joy in simply resting his tiny hand on my cheek  as I knelt down to give him a handful of petals.  The children would throw the petals in the air while singing, laughing and dancing with one another.  On this day I moved with an unusual haste.  I had a meeting scheduled with Jesus in the quiet garden.  Jesus spent a lot of time alone in the quiet garden and none of us bothered him when he was there.  An Angel summoned me earlier this day and advised me that the Lord needed to speak with me.  I knew Jesus very well and I was eager to hear what he had to say. He was my Heavenly Father but he was also my best friend.  I could talk to him about anything and his caring advice was always perfectly on time.  Everyone here was Jesus’ best friend and he always made time for all of us; especially when we were heavily burdened and in need of counsel. He started our discussion by commending me on my work here in heaven.  I couldn't help but to notice the glass coffin lying on top of a beautiful pedestal in the middle of the garden. It had this magnificent glow to it and inside I could see that the linens and pillow were made of silk in a pearl like color. In this place called Heaven we don’t have any fear or anxiety because we trust the Lord for everything.  I was an eager spirit and Jesus always commended me for my naturally inquisitive ways.  I had a fascination with the brilliant colors of the flowers and I also shared this same fascination with the colors of the birds and how they soared in the wind.  I would wear my clothing drapery light and flowing to my ankles. I always selected the whitest of whites although we could also wear pearl and ivory. I was eager to hear what the Lord had called me to do today.  Like a soldier of war I was ready to serve in any way that he needed me to.  


I thought that Jesus might want me to spend more time with the children. I had the feeling that he would want me to take them out into the valley and read to them more.  I enjoyed reading to the children.  I was rather surprised when Jesus said that I had done everything that he needed me to do in Heaven. He knew that I was eager to dream about Earth as I had heard some of the elders discussing their Earth dreams amongst each other. “Oh how delightful”, I blurted out and Jesus’ face became instantly grieved.  He said, “My child they will reject your spirit in your Earth dream”.  “Your spirit is much like mine and they prefer the darkness there”.  The darkness was only something I had heard the elders discussing.  I knew it wasn't pleasant like the flowers but I still said, “Jesus, the elders come back and say that what they loved most on their Earth dream was their children”.  They explained to me that they had children that specifically belonged just to them.  I couldn't completely understand that because I loved all the children here in Heaven the exact same and I knew that they all loved me with the same heart. Jesus said, “You will have 3 children on your Earth dream to care for”. “Wonderful”, I said, as my heart instantly warmed up with love for them.  “Your love for them will make it difficult for you to wake up but you will have to leave them and come back home to your work here”, Jesus said.  “Yes Father”, I understand.  I didn't want to come back from my Earth dream old like the elders because I knew the children of Heaven depended on my spirit. Jesus didn't typically call anyone my age to have an Earth dream because the elders would say, “they just weren't ready”.  The elders never discussed the darkness of the Earth dream because they would say, “It’s too painful to talk about”.  A very old elder once said to me that Earth was a wild and dirty place and she begged me to ask Jesus to never let me have the dream because she said I was, “too pure”, and “too beautiful”.  I still wanted to go.  I heard stories of love, and joy and of communion with others that filled me with happiness. There was a connection that the elders made there that they could simply never forget and I didn't want them to.  I knew Jesus was mistreated during his Earth dream and he had the holes in his hands and his feet that showed it.  Because I never experienced anything but peace, joy, love and cleanliness I couldn't imagine violence or crime or any of those words that the elders used to describe their Earth dreams. I began to pray for an Earth dream each night before I closed my eyes. 


This is why I was in the quiet garden with Jesus today.  He said, “I hear your prayers child but my heart grieves to let you enter the Earth dream”. I said, “Father, I promise I will be ok”.  I promised to be a good person and a good, “mother”, the words the elders used to describe people that had children specifically assigned to their care. Jesus said, “I know and that is why I have chosen to let you go now, but I must warn you that you won’t come back here the same”.  “Oh thank you Father and I promise I will come back the same”, was all that I could muster up to say.  I didn't get to tell my friends in Heaven that I was going but I knew like the elders before me that I would be back. I didn't think that Jesus would let me sleep long enough to become old. Some of the elders were old and very shaken-up when they returned as if it were more of a nightmare.  Jesus would send me to sit with them and to say caring words to them until they remembered that they were back home and no longer asleep and in the dream. I had a lot of work to do in Heaven with the children so I knew I couldn’t be in my dream for long. “Oh finally, an Earth dream”, is what I thought to myself as Jesus walked with me over to the glass coffin.  Jesus explained that I wouldn't remember Heaven in the dream and that when I did it would be nearing the time for me to return home. He said that he would watch over me every step of the way because I was his child and he cared for me deeply.  He warned me of the temptations that Satan would throw my way and he explained that my love for the 3 children would make me want to stay in my Earth dream forever.  Jesus said, “I will be here when you wake up and I will be the one to help you to ease the pain of the separation from them”.

They will never forget you and I promise that when they wake up from their own Earth dream I will reunite the 4 of you here.  You have done great work here in Heaven and this will be my reward to you. He also said that each of them would keep a tiny piece of me that would carry them through their own Earth dreams and I thought that was splendid. I smiled big because I couldn't imagine loving anyone the way that I loved Jesus. My heart always sang his praises. Now, I was even more eager to fall asleep. Jesus held my hand and assisted me into the glass coffin.  The linen felt like I was lying on a cloud.  I was honestly sleepy from walking in the valley all day and passing out flower petals. Jesus could feel my fatigue. My cheek gently touched the silk pillow and I looked at Jesus with my big eyes and said, “Thank you Father”, and he responded, “Sleep my child and have your Earth dream”.  “I will be here, right by your side to greet you when you wake up”, and as fast as he said those words I briefly remember thinking that having a love connection during my Earth dream would be so sweet; I closed my eyes and fell fast asleep.

1 Thessalonians 5:5-6 “For you are all children of the light of the day; we don’t belong to darkness and night.  So be on your guard, not asleep like the others”.

Much Luv,


post signature

3 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful post, so wonderful. I felt myself envisioning your every word and sentiment and even recalling a book I read last year about Colston Burpo - a child who died and visited Heaven. So intrigued, cause he also spoke of pretty colors in Heaven that were different from colors found on Earth. And a white so brighter than any white he had seen. He mentioned the fact that Jesus Christ had "holes in his hands and feet which spoke of the crucifixion." I found that to be most fascinated. He told his mom that he met his sister, not knowing that his mom had an abortion before he was ever born. Isn't that something? We shared a conversation about abortion once and Colston's statement calmed my heart even more so than years of prayer.

    Compared to Heaven, Earth is definitely some sort of nightmare that would leave any pure hearted person or spirit completely shook. I am constantly reminded of a scripture that read, "woe unto the Earth," after Lucifer had been castes from Heaven and then dwelled upon the Earth.

    I enjoyed your read, as usual, and am happy that you not only shared your experience but that you EXPERIENCED as much in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Don:

    Let me grab my pen so that I can respond to you with the due diligence that your comments always deserve lol. What I'm excited to say before putting my pen in hand is that you have helped me to feel closer to this dream than I had originally felt and for that alone I'm grateful. You've confirmed things for me in your words and I know that was God's way of letting me know how deep this experience truly was. Not that I didn't feel like it was but now I can go deeper in my exploration. I too could have stopped breathing that night in my sleep. That may be why I was so moved/struck by the situation to begin with. We don't know what happens when we close our eyes and give ourselves to God for the night.

    I looked into Colston Burpo's experience and what sticks out the most to me is how he refers to, "Earth". Earth really is some far off, "planet type", of a place in Heaven from what I remember in my dream. I also completely identified with (as you mentioned), the holes in Jesus' hands and feet. There is so much significance with the "woe of the world", in just that one symbolic harshness that Jesus had to experience here on Earth for our behalf. This world truly grieves Jesus' Spirit and I could see that on his face very clearly in my dream. The face of a father wanting desperately to shield his child from any harm that he already bore witness to. I could also feel his love for all of us. His heart extends any type of love that I have ever experienced. Do you want to know what's funny? I can't even begin to explain this ideology to you BUT let me try. The reason I knew that I wasn't dead during the dream or when I woke up is because no one was singing. Somehow when I awaken, I knew that had I died there would have been singing in Heaven. Heaven is music, vibrant color and love. Heaven is Peace that we are not afforded here on earth.

    The scripture you referred to which is found in Revelations 12:7-12 talks about the war in Heaven and that moment when Satan was cast out. What I Love most about that passage is this, "And they have defeated him by the blood of the Lamb". Satan only wins when we allow him to. I'm a firm believer that Wisdom is located in the heart and that it has nothing to do with the intelligence of the mind. We have roads to take and whether we go left or go right will determine our destiny here. Jesus is seated at the, "right-hand", of the Father. When in doubt we have to pray for discernment because we serve a God that wants desperately for us to win.

    I'm looking forward to writing the sequel to this piece which has been resting on my heart for days now. It won't be a dream obviously but it will be what I can sum my, "Earth Dream", into. The Creator's love has wrapped me like a warm blanket since my stay here and for that I am forever grateful to Him. I have a lot of work/service that I'd like to do here in His honor before I leave. All I can do is stay focused on those things from day to day until the lights finally go out :-). As always, thank you immensely from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to read my work. May God Bless You Always.

    Much Luv,
    ~Barbara~

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome. Thank you for sharing all that you share with readers such as myself. It had been on my mind to return to your reply to my comment on this blog and soak up your wisdom and knowledge.

    I recall hearing someone speak of their near-death experience as being non-fearing as there was a feeling of love that overcame them while being seemingly guiding towards a "light."

    ReplyDelete